PUPPIES: Health Guarantee
- The Breeder guarantees the puppy is in good health at the time of delivery. The Buyer has three days to take the puppy into a veterinarian for an examination. If the puppy is found to be of poor health the Buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the Breeder for a full refund or keeping the puppy and the Breeder will reimburse for all veterinary costs, up to the purchase price, related to the pre-existing condition.
- The Breeder provides a warranty for two years plus 6 months after the date of sale against any serious genetic disorder that affects the dog's quality of life. Should a serious genetic disorder be discovered, the Breeder will offer a replacement puppy from the next available litter or refund the veterinary costs up to the original purchase price (breeders choice). Your puppy does not need to be returned to us. All veterinary records must be supplied to the Breeder. In the case of HD the Buyer must provide documentation from PennHIP or OFA within 6 months of this dog reaching two years of age. In the case of cataracts or PRA the Buyer must provide documentation from a veterinary ophthalmologist.
- The Breeder reserves the right, at the Breeder's expense, to have the dog checked by a veterinarian of the Breeder's choice before offering a replacement puppy or refund.
- The Buyer will provide the dog a caring and loving home.
- The Buyer will take the dog to a veterinarian for an annual check-up and all preventative treatment recommended by the veterinarian will be followed.
- The Buyer will take the dog to either group or private training classes by the time the dog is five months of age.
- The Buyer will feed the dog only a premium quality dog food. The Breeder recommends California Natural, Innova, Wellness, Azmira, Solid Gold, Canidae, or a balanced raw diet. Pet food sold in grocery stores does not constitute a premium pet food.
- The Buyer will not allow the dog to become overweight or allow repetitive, rigorous exercise during the first year of development.
- The Buyer will contact the Breeder immediately if the Buyer can no longer look after the dog at ANY point during the dog?s life. The Breeder will have first option as placement for the dog and will pay the Buyer 3/4 of the purchase price if the dog is returned in the first year after the sale. Thereafter the Breeder will pay the Buyer 1/2 of the purchase price.
- Breeder is to be notified of Buyers change of address and contact info for her records.
(Courtesy of morning smile labradoodles...Thanks Tai!!!)
Summer is finally here and we have babies in the works. Contact us to reserve your spot!
Our experience with Puppy Love Labradoodles has been a very good one. Right from our first call from Darice asking us all kinds of questions about our home life so that she could decide if we were the right people to purchase one of their puppies.
We could not be happier with Darice and her family's professional and caring help. No questions have gone unanswered. We would not hesitate to buy another puppy from them. Jill & Colin Chadwick.